Apprentice Submissions and Compliance Administrator DAVID & CO TRADERS LTD
David & Co Traders LTD are a Burnley based building and home improvement company with many years of professional experience and outstanding service. If you are looking to join a passionate team of professionals to learn all aspects of Business and Administration look no further.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
There will be a chance to review and increase the pay rate depending on how well the candidate can adapt/perform.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Mar 2024
02 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and organizing documents
- Manage and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate person or department
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Schedule appointments and meetings, and coordinate calendars
- Assist with data entry tasks and maintain accurate records
- Utilize computerized systems such as Google Suite and QuickBooks for various administrative tasks
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting, distributing, and preparing packages
- Provide general administrative support to staff members as needed
- Be ready for training on different platforms in submission & other admin roles
The training you will be getting
- Business administration standard Level 3
- Maths and English functional if required
- Training completed both on and off the job
- Training delivered face to face and online by an assessor and supported by the employer
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Progression is available for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
DAVID & CO TRADERS LTD
NORTHWEST EDUCATION AND TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0151 527 3559
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.