To provide effective and efficient administrative support to all aspects of the Claims function whilst developing the knowledge and skills required to progress towards the role of Claims Broker.
Closing date: 29 Apr 2024
34 days annual leave inc BH. Hybrid working. Death in Service (after successful probation). Private Medical Insurance (after successful probation). Company sick pay scheme (after successful probation). Shopping discounts platform. Free parking.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 May 2024
02 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To take notification of all new claims from clients and proactively manage these from start to finish.
- To keep electronic files up to date, in order and all work tasked and diarized accordingly in Acturis.
- To support the management of claims caseload as required.
- To provide a high level of customer service to all of Yutree’s personal, SME, corporate and wholesale clients at all times in writing, over the phone and face to face as appropriate.
- To support and maintain relationships with all of Yutree’s key clients, insurers, brokers, loss adjusters and claims companies to ensure that all claims issues can be addressed.
- To ensure any claims issues are reported to the Claims Manager as soon as they are identified.
- To liaise with other functions within the company e.g. Broking and Underwriting.
- To take on extra responsibilities from time to time as required by the business.
The training you will be getting
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Training will be via Davies, virtually. 6 hours per week off the job training.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon completion of the programme, the candidate will be developed further into an accomplished Claims Broker.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.