HR Assistant Apprentice EUROFINS FORENSIC SERVICES LIMITED
Looking to start or progress your career in HR, an amazing opportunity has arisen with Eurofins Forensic Services to assist in providing professional 1st Line HR administration support and advice on a wide and full range of Human Resources matters. Learning procedures in compliance with company policies, protocol and employment law.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2024
Good pension scheme Health cash plan
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
01 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Recruitment & Onboarding-
· Provide recruitment administrative support, including advertising both internal / external vacancies.
· Generate offer letters and contracts of employment.
· Management of new starter administration process, including Right to Work checks.
· Set up of new starters on company HR and Benefits systems (PeopleLog, Benenden, Darwin, Perkbox).
· Coordinate reference checks and requests to BPSS standards.
· Coordinate Drugs & Alcohol protocol for new starters.
· Support managers with any ad hoc on-boarding queries and requests.
· Assist with the management of the shared HR inbox alongside the HR Assistant and provide 1st line advisory support on people matters, escalating more complex queries to the appropriate members of the team where required.
· Ensure all approved contract changes are actioned in a timely manner and updated in the relevant systems.
· Process resignations and action leaver processes, including removal from company systems.
· Recording and filing of employee sickness notifications or doctors’ notes and escalating any sickness management or SSP / half pay triggers to the appropriate members of the team.
The training you will be getting
HR Support Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification.
Training is all within the working environment with tutor and manager support.
Hybrid working, online learning.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
HR Assistant apprentices can go onto complete further higher HR qualifications, team leader and management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
VALKYRIE SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.