Customer Service and Sales Apprentice PARAGON TRAINING (UK) LTD
You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in end-to-end sales and customer interaction as part of a leading UK provider of Health and Safety training programmes. The purpose of the role is to generate sales of all Paragon products and services, to maintain customer relations through telephone and email communication.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Hourly rate of pay negotiable depending on experience and suitability.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
03 Apr 2024
01 Feb 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the end-to-end sales interaction with an allocated customer portfolio
- Managing sales internally within the organisation
- Retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts
- Generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close
- Working to targets and sales forecasts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the services provided by Paragon Training
- Process orders and payments
- Carry out all necessary administrative duties
- Maintain an up-to-date product knowledge in order to keep customers informed of our products and services
The training you will be getting
Training for this qualification will be provided by ourselves at SCCU Group, an Ofsted good training provider. Our tuition is all delivered in the workplace and bespoke to your particular role.
- Customer Service & Sales Level 3 Standard, 15 months practical with an additional 6 weeks End Point Assessment period
- Functional Skills in Maths, English (if required)
- As an apprentice, you will undertake 'off the job' training to develop the required knowledge, skills and behaviours of the apprenticeship standard during your normal working hours
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possibility of a substantive position on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Desired
About the employer
PARAGON TRAINING (UK) LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.