Customer Service Co-ordinator Apprentice EDGE DPM LIMITED
This role will be based in a busy Rugby office that supports care homes, hotels and business and industry sectors with their food service and laundry equipment requirements. The suitable candidate will provide administrative support to our service department through undertaking a range of tasks which require general skills and knowledge.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2024
£17,000 - £19,000 depending on prior experience and qualifications.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Apr 2024
05 Feb 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- A friendly and confident telephone manner
- Ability to operate administrative systems and procedures within the team that specifically supports the operation of the department
- Confident to ask questions and learn within the role
- Take ownership of the job process from call to completion
- Data Entry and logging of incoming calls
- To receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- To send out routine communications, issue reminders and follow up responses
- To provide a frontline customer response service and resolve basic queries
- To undertake a range of tasks specific to the service area, prioritising them in accordance with their importance and working within approved procedures
- To collate, record, store and retrieve data and information as required
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Weekly day realease at CW Chamber Training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The succesful candidate could be offered a permanent postion at this ever growing successful company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.