Apprentice Customer Service Advisor WINDOW CHARM & BLIND SERVICE
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
07 Apr 2024
18 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
- Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers.
- You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
The training you will be getting
- You will be enrolled at Rotherham College; giving you the training and support you need to become an all-rounded and qualified Customer Service Practitioner. You would have regular tutor sessions and constant access to support.
- You will undertake The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
- You will also undertake Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We would hope that the apprentice would like to stay with us and progress in their career. We would also welcome the apprentice continuing to study and complete other courses they may wish to do.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.