Apprentice Early Years Educator- Rosedene Nurseries Hemlington, Middlesbrough, TS8 9EQ ROSEDENE NURSERIES LTD
An Apprentice Early Years Educator is required at Rosedene Hemlington. We are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain an Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification. You will be helping with the planning of activities, implementing routines and more!
Closing date: 08 Mar 2024
this will be discussed at regular intervals
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
11 Mar 2024
16 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To ensure high standards in all aspects of care and development in line with the EYFS for all children attending the nursery
- To organise resources for activities and experiences in the nursery
- To assist in enhancing the developmental progress in children
- To implement the daily routine within the nursery
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and good housekeeping
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of all the Nursery’s policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed and respected.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- For the successful candidate there is the possibility of ongoing employment upon completion of the relevant qualification.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.