Have you considered a career in accountancy? Are you looking for a full-time position which offers you a rewarding and challenging opportunity that will launch your career? We are recruiting self-motivated apprentices. Working within a smaller practice gives you exposure to a wide range of businesses and exposure to all aspects of accountancy.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
02 Sep 2024
11 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Preparation of accounts for review
- Preparation of tax returns and computations for review
- Administration tasks such as data entry or setting up of clients
The training you will be getting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- The training will take place via day release
- Training is provided throughout the year
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completing your AAT Level 3, we will continue your training to AAT Level 4. Further training to ACA or ACCA is available after completion of your AAT qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION CAMBRIDGE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.