Customer Service Apprentice Hull Training and Adult Education - Business and Management Team
The Business and Management's Employer Engagement Team are looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice. You will need to be a confident and outgoing person looking to join a forward thinking and professional team. You will be involved in the recruitment and onboarding of apprentice's so good communication/ organisational skills are essential.
Closing date: today
Please note your wage will be paid on the last working day of every month.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
10 Jan 2024
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Meeting and greeting potential learners and employers
- Making and receiving calls and sending emails
- Updating and maintaining data bases (including Pro Solution)
- Attending School/ College events to promote apprenticeships with the Engagement Team
- Communicating with current and potential learners
- Preparing and setting up the room for recruitment days
- Chasing employers for Employer Liability Insurances
- General Administration tasks
The training you will be getting
You will be undertaking the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
- Training and training location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Business Engagement Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.