Apprentice Team Administrator MIH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
The Team Administrator role is an entry level position. You will provide administrative support to the Property Management, Finance and Operations teams, which in turn will give you a broad awareness of all that is involved in successful property management. Over time you will gain enough knowledge and skills to progress your career.
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
private healthcare after probation period .
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
15 Mar 2024
08 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Responsible for general administration and support tasks for the team
- Responsible for answering office phones, fielding calls, assessing urgency, passing on messages where applicable or dealing with issues as and when they arise
- Monitoring general info mailbox, assessing urgency, passing on email or responding where applicable
The training you will be getting
Based at our offices in London you can expect the following:
- Full company induction
- Training in how to use Qube (property management software)
- Training in all aspects of property management.
- Learn about service charges and budgeting
- Learn to fill out & understand legal documents
Learning is very much on the job and you will also be suspported by Smart Training & Recruitment during your level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- We look to fill roles in our company by promoting from within, so over time it is highly possible that you will progress to roles with more responsibility with commensurate salary
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
MIH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.