We’re Magna Housing, a customer-centred housing association, mainly working in Dorset and Somerset (our head office is in Dorchester) with a vision to create great homes together. We want to make sure that we constantly add value to the lives of our customers, and our colleagues, and we work hard to deliver this year on year.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Feb 2024
05 Jan 2024
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Provide administrative support across sustainability and investment, including maintaining oversight of action logs and deadlines, with a particular focus on supporting our Strategic Asset Management plans
- Prepare paperwork, including the agenda and all papers, for Land and Property Options Group in conjunction with the Head of Asset Management and other stakeholders. Taking notes during meetings
- Triage incoming requests regarding asset management to the appropriate team or colleague
- Manage paperwork for working groups and maintain action logs.
Work with the Programmes Lead (Grants and Funding) where needed to support income generation
The training you will be getting
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 3 certification
Within Magna, you will be able to develop your knowledge and understanding in a wide range of areas within housing, and we will help you develop in areas of interest
Over the course of 18 months, you will study with our partner, covering topics such as understanding an organisation, aspects of project management, how to manage performance, planning, organisation & decision-making skills, quality and process improvement, and business fundamentals
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Further education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.