This role is responsible for capturing, processing, and crediting advisory firms that have worked in Mergers Acquisitions transactions and updating our database, available online to subscribers. You will be assigned to the Advisors team where you will search and document information on data points related to each MA deal.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
• Processing and prioritizing advisor information submitted by law, financial advisory and accountancy firms.
• Maintain and add real-time news into our MA historical database via our internal software. that worked on MA transactions.
• Amending and updating company record information. - Creating and reporting weekly backlog and maintaining backlog documents.
• Processing daily or weekly projects by following team's research processes.
• Maintain productivity standards by efficient individual timekeeping and following research processes.
• Maintain quality standards by giving peer -to -peer checking procedures.
The training you will be getting
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administrator standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full in-house training will be provided for the first 4 weeks. Individual ad-hoc coaching and training is provided throughout the apprenticeship period. This will be in-office training. Following the training period the position will offer hybrid working at our offices in Salford Quays.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.