Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - The Priory CofE Primary School The Priory CofE Primary School
We are looking for an Apprentice who will be responsible for supporting with the administrative, financial and organisational processes at The Priory CofE Primary school. You will update and maintain the school calendar, assist with the school's email inbox, plus more.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2023
£6 per hour + Automatic rise in pay after first 12 months
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Update manual and computerised record/information systems
- Update and maintain the school calendar
- Assist with managing the school’s email inbox, ensuring the school meets its expected response times and emails are forwarded to the relevant staff member as necessary
- Manage and organise completed forms from parents
- Report any issues with the school’s IT systems
- Organise and distribute incoming and outgoing post
- Provide administrative support to staff as needed
- Book training courses for all staff
- Order, monitor and manage stock, ensuring best value following the school’s purchasing processes
- Carry out filing, printing and photocopying. Maintain the operation of the printer and photocopier to ensure it’s ready to use at all times, resolving any issues as necessary
- Assist with organising parents’ evenings and other meetings and events, including the organisation of rooms and equipment, and providing refreshments as required
- Keep records in accordance with the school’s record retention schedule and data protection law, ensuring information security and confidentiality at all times
- Front of house/answering phone and welcoming guests/students etc.
- Handling scheduling, record-keeping, and reporting
- Ensuring the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Developing and running educational programs
- Hiring, training, and advising staff
- Counselling students when needed
- Resolving conflicts and other issues
- Communicating with parents, regulatory bodies, and the public
- Monitoring attendance, sickness and leave
- Eligible for an NUS card for discounts in shops and restaurants
- Eligible for an apprenticeship oyster card, 30% off travel
- Discount on Nandos, ASOS, Vue cinema and much more
- Earn while you learn
- No debt
- Automatic rise in pay after 12 months
- Prizes and vouchers to be won (apprentice of the month)
- Secure a job with little or no experience
- Remote learning
The training you will be getting
- You will work towards your Level 3 Business Administration qualification across a total duration of 16 months!
- Training provider: LMP Group (Rated 3rd best apprenticeship training provider across the UK)!
- All online/remote learning, no classroom or college day release
- An allocated tutor will support you throughout the apprenticeship!
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Future progression opportunities upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
The Priory CofE Primary School
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.