The successful applicant for this role will deliver administration duties as requested daily as well as being the first point of contact for all visitors and contractors. This job will play a key role in supporting our client’s site operations by ensuring their front of house and site administration activities are managed effectively and in-line with their corporate guidance.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2024
Starting Salary £14,000 with an increase every year until fully qualified.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Jan 2024
20 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Attend company meetings
- Create and update records and databases
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- All training to take place at the employers premises
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Once completed the apprenticeship – CBRE can offer more training to go into Finance, Operations or down any pathway they feel will benefit them and the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.