The Plasma Centre has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice. The core responsibility of a customer service role is to provide high-quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or by going to the customer’s own locality.
Closing date: 11 Jan 2024
Starting at £5.50 per hour
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
20 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Full training will be given for the role which will involve:
• Telephone – dealing with customers on the phone, handling sales, returns and delivery enquiries.
• Helping to maintain and improve our customer reviews by supporting all enquiries through email and telephone.
• Feeding customer issues back into products to reduce repeat problems.
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (If required).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The Customer Service role can be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management positions or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Apprenticeship recruitment team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.