Digital Marketing Apprentice (Darwin Recruitment) Darwin Enterprise limited
The core function of the role is to liaise with the other members of the marketing team and consultants in the business to ensure that content is shared to our audiences on social media and to engage with our existing database of candidates on a regular basis. Duties will include; Administration of the Darwin website, bug fixing, adding blogs and uploading content for sharing on social media. Support content sharing on Darwin social media channels. Ensuring content is of a high quality and reflects the business and core values. Scheduling content on consultant social feeds via Paiger. Ensuring content is of a high quality and reflects the business and core values.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Administration of the Darwin website, bug fixing, adding blogs and uploading content for sharing on social media.
- Support content sharing on Darwin social media channels. Ensuring content is of a high quality and reflects the business and core values.
- Scheduling content on consultant social feeds via Paiger. Ensuring content is of a high quality and reflects the business and core values.
- Supporting the team with editing video, podcast and event content. Making shorts for You Tube and adding content to the website.
- Ensure that leads are being sent to consultants following automation campaigns and following up on recruitment activity thereafter to track ROI.
- Administering Broadbean. Ensuring that consultants and job allocations are set correctly. Bug fixing any issues.
- Ensuring new starters are set up correctly in terms of marketing channels. Ensuring accounts are closed and passwords are changed when a member of staff leaves the business.
- Liaising across the offices with regards to the photographs of new starters and setting up profiles on the website. Announcing new staff on social media.
- Making amends to any corporate literature on Canva and ensuring the latest versions are available on the consultants Canva accounts.
- Liaising with the Marketing Assistant to order any promotional goods.
- Liaising with other Darwin offices to ensure that photos of events, team building days etc are shared via social media.
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
Delivery method TBC.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
Darwin Enterprise limited
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.