Kia Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship - Bury St Edmunds SKILLNET LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer service apprentice to be working alongside fully qualified advisors within a Ford dealership. Duties will include assisting customers, complaints handling, communication, and more.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
17 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
As this apprenticeship role offers a varied workload the Apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas.
Duties may include:
- sourcing and stocking vehicle parts
- Dealing with customer queries
- How to currently handle complaints
- Assisting customers
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Apprenticeship standard L2(Customer Service Practitioner)
- An industry recognised standard qualification
- Functional skills if needed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- There may be a possible full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have, whether it be progressing through the dealership, working towards a job within motorsports.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.