Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and support a small team with essential office duties. You will be collaborating with other colleagues to manage and process daily sales orders, gaining valuable insights into the thriving e-commerce market
Closing date: 10 Dec 2023
£10,570.56 to £20,860.84
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
17 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Providing exceptional customer service through effective communication via phone calls and emails, ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
- Proactively managing stock and overseeing the intake and booking in of new deliveries, ensuring smooth operations.
- Participating in regular team update and review meetings, contributing your ideas and insights to the company's growth.
- Undertaking basic admin duties and ad-hoc tasks, fostering a comprehensive skill set in business administration. We believe in hands-on experience, rapid learning, and making a real impact.
So, if you're itching to be a part of something exciting and get your career off to an exhilarating start, join us
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional skills in maths and English level 2 (if required)
- In-house systems training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A permanent, full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.