General Administration and AML & Compliance Apprentice PDT SOLICITORS LLP
The role will involve providing help and assistance across all departments within the firm with full apprenticeship training and guidance provided throughout with at least two senior administrative staff. Suitable candidates will be able to start their careers by working alongside a fantastic team who will help and support them throughout.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
The above salary to be provided will be dependent upon the candidate's experience and other relevant factors.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Support to Head of Compliance and MLRO as well as the AML/Client Care Team
- Using a case management system
- Dealing with compliance queries from members of staff
- Assisting with the take on of new clients, collating client due diligence documentation
- Assisting in completing Compliance Forms throughout the Firm
- Keeping AML and compliance files and databases up to date
- Maintaining AML documentation, forms, checklists etc
- Assisting with training material
- Ensuring that compliance rules are followed including managing anti-money laundering documentation and assisting with other compliance based administrative tasks
- Setting up of new client cards on the Case Management System
- Opening new client files across departments where the clients are new to PDT
- E-mail management
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification and possibly a full time permanent position within the Firm
- Training will be at our offices in Horsham, 9am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch). This is close to Horsham town where you have a variety of shops and also a beautiful park
The candidate will be given adequate time around training to carry out their studies for this apprenticeship.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Dependent upon completion of training there are many routes in which you may be able to further your career at our Firm
- We have varied departments but this will involve an administrative role within primarily the Compliance Team and Commercial Department which may involve a full time, permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Typing and IT (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
CHICHESTER COLLEGE GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.