Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer LINEAR RECRUITMENT LIMITED
To manage a Linear candidate’s journey; ensuring there is a pool of compliant and work ready candidates available to meet the short lead times Linear clients require. Duties will include; Conduct full candidate registrations; face to face in the office and on assignment as well as over the phone and using email and the Linear website. Identify and record where the candidate has come from (Source on the Linear database or add to application). Provide inductions when required.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
£6.00 - £7.00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
17 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Build and maintain a pool of compliant work ready candidates who meet the Linear standard requirements and match Linear client requirements.
- Ensure regular searches on the linear database are conducted and maintained daily in line with both current and dormant client requirements.
- Daily/Weekly and Monthly phone calls to current, dormant and potential candidates to build relations and understand their availability.
- Conduct full candidate registrations; face to face in the office and on assignment as well as over the phone and using email and the Linear website.
- Identify and record where the candidate has come from (Source on the Linear database or add to application).
- Provide inductions when required.
- Ensure timesheets are received from the candidate within the Linear deadlines.
- Provide candidates with feedback both positive and negative in a professional and honest way.
- Gain referrals for both potential clients and other candidates.
- Calls/Email/Text/newsletter regarding assignments, changes in legislation, health and safety updates.
- Deal with any disciplinary or grievance issues in line with our internal policies as directed by your manager.
- Gain referrals from all candidates of other candidates they know
- Gain client leads from candidate calls and reference checks and pass to Account Managers/ BD consultants/Regional Manager.
- Manage the poachers / competitor lists as directed by the Account Manager.
- CV Formatting.
- Upon the Account managers request calling the most appropriate candidates to fill any vacancies receive.
- Check new starters have arrived and commenced on assignment.
- Placing adverts as and when required.
- Monitor how effective adverts are.
- Conduct searches using job boards/Linked In/social media.
- Using the standard procedures and documents to deal with any queries accordingly. Make sure they are dealt with and brought to conclusion ensuring all parties are aware always of what stage the query is at.
- Ensure that Candidate files, Client Correspondence and any other required documentation is produced in a professional manor, meets Linear Requirements, is maintained as per relevant legislation and is always up to date.
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End Point Assessment
- Delivery method TBC
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A permanent role within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
About the employer
LINEAR RECRUITMENT LIMITED
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.