We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and organised Business Administration Apprentice to join our Service Department at our Holmes Chapel branch. You will be dealing with customer requirements, enquiries, adminsitrational duties plus much more!
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
(plus an attendance allowance)
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
15 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
This role will be dealing directly with customers for all aspects of work including servicing, warranty, insurance and Pre Delivery Inspection.
- Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction;
- Dealing with all service enquiries by telephone, email and face-to-face;
- Liaising with workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer vehicle
- Liaising with parts and warranty administrator to ensure all claims are completed
- Support the Service Advisors and Warranty/ Parts Administrators
- All of the above is working within a Dealer Management system (CRM) to ensure all data is upto date
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Adminsitrator Apprenticeship Qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There may be a permenant position available upon successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.