Early Years Apprenticeship TRINITY PLAY CENTRE (SUTTON COLDFIELD) LTD
We are seeking an apprentice practitioner for our nursery. Daily you will be expected to engage with the children through play and activities to ensure that the children are fully engaged throughout the day. You will need to be flexible in the role and carry out all tasks and duties as requested.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
07 Jan 2024
17 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
As an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner, you will:
- Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for the children attending our setting
- You will be able to use your initiative when engaging with the children to ensure their needs and requirements are met and they feel comfortable throughout the day
- You will encourage children to learn through play
- Be responsible for feeding and changing
- Ensuring that the child's area is free from hazards at all times
- Communicating with parents to update them on child's progress
The training you will be getting
At the end of the apprenticeship, the learner will hold a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification and have level 1 within both Maths and English.
Review appointments will be conducted via teams every 4-6 weeks with observations being carried out in the learners setting.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possibility of gaining a full time working contract upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EDUCATION AND SKILLS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.