Customer Service/Reception Apprentice Abbey Medical Practice
Abbey Medical Practice is looking to recruit a Customer Service/Reception Apprentice (Level 2) to work in our friendly reception team with a view to a permanent employment in the future.Duties include: answering incoming phone calls, face-to-face queries, dealing with requests appropriately, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Feb 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and deal with requests appropriately.
- Deal with face-to-face queries in a professional manner
- Manage prescription requests, ensuring they are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Input data into medical records as required.
The training you will be getting
The successful candidate will work towards achieving their Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Level 2.
A dedicated work-based trainer will be assigned to the candidate to provide them with support and guidance throughout the course. This is a prominently work-based programme with college attendance required once a month. All learning will take place at the candidate's place of employment/college and within their contracted working hours.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- Potential for full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Ruby or Margaret in the Apprenticeships Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.