We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship role at our site in Manchester. As a Customer Service Assistant, you will act as a communication link between the business relocation consultants and our customers. You will also plan, administrate and monitor the tasks involved for relocations for which responsible.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2023
16,800 – 21,500 - salary dependant on experience
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
17 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship role at our site in Manchester.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will act as a communication link between the business relocation consultants and our customers. You will also plan, administrate and monitor the tasks involved for relocations for which responsible, together with your colleagues when necessary. Experience isn’t required for this role; we are looking for someone who is motivated and eager to learn!
- Receive all incoming calls, being first point of contact for the company and take appropriate action to efficiently deal with the identified requirement
- Deal with incoming enquiries and queries for your clients, including calls for salesmen in their absence, and resolve where possible
- Update the business relocation consultant’s diaries in Moveware when necessary
- Supporting the sales staff in their administration of their duties
- Creating quotations for customers requiring small moves, extra shifts or a change of scope
- Always interacting and building good rapport with both internal and external clients
- Accurately prepare purchase orders for third party suppliers and submit for authorisation
- Assist with any queries / problems that may have occurred on jobs over the move weekend
- Liaise with clients, sales colleagues, operations, crate control, accounts and project management (where appropriate) to ensure the successful completion of each job file
The training you will be getting
On the job training delivered by the employer.
Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end point assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement the apprenticeships English and mathematics minimum requirement is Entry Level 3.
Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out regular training.
Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop
Identify, track and support 6 hours off the job training activities.
Quarterly formal progress review meetings, identifying learning achievements and next steps.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon successful completion of the apprentieship programme, there is an opportinity to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.