The ideal candidate will be working within the shared services department, predominantly supporting the office manager in the general running of the office facilities and administrative support in office, IT and health & safety policies and procedures. The role will also support our people operations manager where required.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Provide general office support for our business divisions including phone answering, post, and deliveries along general administrative duties
- Ensure our office systems are accurate and up to date
- Maintain the office filing system in both hard copy and electronic format
- Responsible for stock levels and orders including office/IT supplies and branded clothing
- Support our IT third party to ensure our employees and business needs are met
- Support the office manager and people operations manager with onboarding, training and other employee procedures where required
- Carry out regular checks and act upon actions identified in the risk assessments to comply with health & safety regulations
- Support internal meeting requiremenst including co-ordinating where requested
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy and work with office manager on storage requirements. Liaise with third parties including cleaners and maintenance engineers
- You will ensure our office systems are accurate and up to date, maintain the office filing system in both hard copy and electronic format and support the office manager and people operations manager with onboarding, training and other employee procedures where required.
The training you will be getting
This role is an apprenticeship where you will receive relevant training achieve relevant qualifications in Business Administration. You will be required to report your progress to an assigned mentor. The successful candidate will achieve NVQ Level Level 3 in Business Administration. This apprenticeship will provide an opportunity to gain skills and experience in a wide range of areas.
Training and training location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Lineview is a growing company with opportunities available in all departments.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
About the employer
LINEVIEW SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.