As a Property Manager, your primary mission is to oversee and enhance the performance of a diverse property portfolio. Your days will be filled with diverse challenges, ensuring tenant satisfaction and maximising the value of our real estate investments. You'll be key in creating vibrant and thriving communities while optimising financial outcomes.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
Regular salary reviews will be held based on performance within role and milestones being achieved within the apprenticeship programme.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We're seeking a dedicated individual to oversee our existing portfolio of 86 units, delivering top-notch property management services to our valued clients. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with our senior property manager, ensuring seamless operations and maintaining our commitment to excellence in property management.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Tenant Relations: Foster positive tenant relationships by addressing their needs promptly, ensuring their comfort, and creating a sense of community
- Property Maintenance: Collaborate with maintenance teams and contractors to uphold properties to the highest standards, ensuring they remain safe, functional, and aesthetically pleasing
- Financial Management: Manage property budgets, rent collection, and expense tracking to optimise financial performance
- Leasing and Marketing: Market vacant units effectively, conduct tenant screenings, and oversee lease agreements to maintain high occupancy rates
- Compliance: Ensure all properties adhere to legal and regulatory requirements, including safety codes and environmental standards
- Reporting: Provide transparent and accurate financial reports to property owners, keeping them informed and confident in their investments
The training you will be getting
You will work towards a Housing and Property Management Level 3 Apprenticeship. You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you'll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Online learning and face to face training with Learn Plus Us'
- Support meetings with your dedicated tutor
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-Guided research
- On-the-job instructions
- Peer-to-peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Manager Progress Reviews
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
As you embark on your journey as a Housing and Property Management Apprentice Level 3 at iHome Plus, we believe in fostering your growth and development. Your dedication and hard work can lead to exciting opportunities, including the potential to secure a permanent position within our team. Moreover, we encourage and support you to aim high by progressing onto the Level 4 Senior Housing and Property Management apprenticeship, further enhancing your skills and knowledge in the field.
At iHome Plus, we're committed to investing in your professional success and helping you build a rewarding career in property management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 (C) or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.