Recruitment Consultant Apprentice MAXIMISE POTENTIAL SKILLS LT
Are you confident speaking to others in a professional manner? Are you money motivated? If the answer is YES then this role is for YOU! You will join a reputable organisation and young innovative team of which you will be trained to perform 360 recruitment! If you are keen to learn new skills and are computer literate this is the role for you!
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
£9,609.60 to £18,964.40
You will be offered a bonus scheme for targets exceeded monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
13 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Use an inhouse CRM system to generate advertisements and contact candidates who have applied
- Qualify candidates who are suitable for positions advertised
- Rescource appropriate candidates for various positions including apprenticeships
- Provide EXPERT advice and guidance to those applying to MPS
- Liase with external stake holders
- Negotiate Fees with external stake holders
The training you will be getting
As part of this Apprenticeship you will gain the following qualifications;
- Functional Skills in English and or Maths
- Business Administration Level 3
- On the job training
You will be released for your apprenticeship via BLOCK RELEASE and will be attending REMOTE sessions for learning.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Career progression is offered once you have qualified as a permanent full time position will be offered for succesful candidates
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NEXTSTEP TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.