Business Administrator Apprentice KINGSLEY CONSULTING LTD
This apprenticeship will help you gain business administration experience within a Recruitment Consultancy setting providing a great grounding and foundation to continue a career within Recruitment. Initially you will be focused on speaking to candidates, building relationships and growing your specialist network.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
Bonus and commission to be earned.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
21 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Using job boards, CRM system and other databases to identify suitable candidate CV’s for jobs.
- Helping the team by sending any applicants to correct manager.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Calling those applicants and identifying their suitability for positions we have or for other future roles.
- Writing job specs and job adverts and posting these across our own website, jobsites, social media and other suitable places to attract candidate applications.
- Carrying out telephone calls.
- Profiling applicants CV’s and submission through to the clients.
- Support organisation of applicant interviews and offer assistance to team.
- Advising applicants and providing them with any required support.
- Offering client feedback to applicants.
- Attending client meetings with the Directors or other Recruitment Consultants.
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills (if applicable).
1 Day a month training at Northampton College, Booth Lane, NN3 3RF.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential for a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company ongoing support and industry training. As you grow you may decide to stay as a resourcer or as a Talent Acquisition specialist and hone your craft with candidate and talent sourcing & generation. You may then grow and head up a team of resourcers or talent specialists.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
KINGSLEY CONSULTING LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.