This opportunity is perfect for someone with a real passion for research and communication and for making a difference to the lives of homeless young people. You will; - Gain experience within not-for-profit sector and fundraising - Develop your written and verbal communication skills. - Gain a wide range of experiences that will enhance your CV.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
this rate is pro rata for 30 hours ( FTE £19500) Extra available for experienced candidate
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
10 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Key Tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- - Undertaking fundraising research and analysis.
- -General administration, including letter writing, data entry, taking telephone enquiries /calls
- -Compose bank of frequently asked questions and answers for grant funding
- - Develop skills to write a compelling case for funding
- - Offer support with a focus on enhancing supporter retention and maximising fundraising results involving provision of engaging support from registration point through their journey to expressing gratitude. (e.g.through donation platforms, lotteries etc)
- - Maintaining accurate records of gifts and other relevant data from individuals, groups, and organisations on the database.
- - Where required, to attend events, fundraising presentations, and briefings, this may require occasional weekend and evening commitment.
- -Working with the Marketing Assistant and other colleagues contribute to a variety of donor acquisition and retention activities, including campaigns, appeals, contribute to our newsletter
- - Support and lead as appropriate, Community fundraising activities such as organising student fundraising and partnership events.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Fundraiser Apprenticesip Standard
- Virtual traiing at home or office
- Weekly/blocks as agreed with provider
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This will open up the world of fundraising, allowing you to specialise and build expereience in a variety of areas. Fundraising is a growing profession withinin the third sector, with good prospects career and salary wise.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.