Billing and Administrator Apprentice Chambers and Partners
FANTASTIC POSITION! Chambers and Partners are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Billing and Administrator apprentice. You'll learn all aspects of business and finance within the Billing team, and this is a fantastic chance to start your career. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 21 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Dec 2023
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Producing sales invoices and credit notes.
- Liaising with the sales team and other internal stakeholders.
- Resolving queries and disputes in a timely and professional manner.
- Reconciling sales invoices to product sales lists.
- Communicating with customers and dealing with general queries.
- General Business Administration tasks.
- Assist management when required.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
More information here https://boomtrainingltd.co.uk/courses/apprenticeships
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There is the possibility of this role being offered on a permanent basis should the individual perform well. We have a strong culture of hiring from within, meaning the individual will be eligible to apply for other roles outside of the Finance team once their apprenticeship has ended.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C or 9 - 4) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.