Customer Support Apprentice The Sustainable and Ethical Buying Bureau
As a Customer Support apprentice, you will play a vital role in directly engaging with existing and potential customers through calls, live chat, and email. Your primary responsibilities will include discussing their current services with us, booking appointments for renewals, and arranging meetings for new inquiries.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Bonuses based on performance
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
09 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Communicate with customers via calls, live chat, and email to understand their requirements and address their queries effectively.
- Schedule appointments for service renewals and coordinate meetings for new business inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and interaction details in the company database.
- Provide excellent customer service by offering timely and helpful assistance to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve collective targets and contribute to the company's growth.
The training you will be getting
You will work towards the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist standard with Gateshead College.
Blended on/off the job training and location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate will have opportunities to grow within the organisation and can potentially explore roles such as Account Manager, Sales Executive, or Customer Service Manager.
Sebb offers a fast-paced environment with substantial growth potential. For hardworking individuals who achieve their targets, bonuses can be generated from day one, with possibilities for future career advancements.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
About the employer
The Sustainable and Ethical Buying Bureau
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.