Marketing and Admin Apprentice THE PLOUGH ART'S CENTRE LTD
The Plough Arts Centre is a dynamic and thriving rural arts centre committed to delivering high-quality experiences to our customers. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing and Admin Apprentice to join our team and contribute to our marketing initiatives while gaining valuable administrative skills.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
10 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media and traditional marketing.
- Contribute creative ideas for content creation, including social media posts, blog articles and promotional materials
- Assist in market research activities to identify trends, competitors, and customer preferences
- Assist in the distribution and presentation of promotional materials
- Provide general administrative support to the management team to help the smooth day-to-day running of the arts centre
- Assist in the scheduling and coordinating of meetings, appointments and events
- Assist in maintaining and updating databases, contact lists and mailing lists
- Assist in the management of human resources, buildings maintenance and health and safety
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to create engaging and visually appealing content for online and offline platforms
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, presentations and promotional materials
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone, providing excellent customer service
- Assist in managing customer feedback and reviews on various platforms
- Assist in representing the Plough at promotional events & shows
- Assist with the running of the box office and cafe when required
Social Media Management:
- Contribute to the management of social media accounts, including content scheduling, monitoring engagement and responding to comments/messages
- Keep abreast of social media trends and suggest creative ways to increase online presence
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Location is at The Plough Arts Centre, 9-11 Fore Street, Great Torrington EX38 8HQ on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. The apprenticeship will be achieved via day release at Petroc on a Tuesday.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Marketing Assistant, Admin Assistant and potential for future progression to a managerial role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE PLOUGH ART'S CENTRE LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.