Apprenticeship Engagement Administrator West Nottinghamshire College
Do you have exceptional organisation skills and an ability to work to deadlines and sometimes under pressure (not all of the time). Join our team as a valuable administrator to help launch your admin career.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To provide administrative support to the Recruitment and Selection Experts to ensure a full recruitment service is offered to our employers based on their specific needs. They are integral in both the employer and apprentices experience and are proactive in dealing with both stakeholder groups.
- To provide administrative support to the compliance element of our commitment to employers and to learners, ensuring that enrolments can be planned and processed in a timely manner.
- Creating enrolment packs, using various systems and quality checking before sending out in digital form.
- We measure our success by the number of learners who go into and stay in our apprenticeships, along with the feedback from our employers on the service they have received.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard.
This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours. We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This is a fixed term position to cover maternity but there may be other opportunities for progression and permanence within the college. The company are committed to maintaining your professional skills after this apprenticeship and will do this using various training methods.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.