Rosekel Resourcing is looking for a hardworking and ambitious Payroll Administrator Apprentice to join their busy and friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the payroll service.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- General admin support
- Filing, photocopying and binding as required.
- Utilise IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sage products)
- Strong communication skills (face to face, phone, email)
- Have an attention to detail (for inputting data, tidiness)
- Managing post in and post out (including courier deliveries).
- Other admin support as directed by the Payroll Technicians.
- Quality assurance (QA) of documents, including formatting and proofreading.
- Collecting and Inputting Payroll data
- Managing customers’ accounts including balancing the funds, processing of invoices and producing statements
The training you will be getting
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be awarded an Advanced Apprenticeship in Payroll Administration (Accredited by CIPP)
The programme is delivered via a blend of tutor led workshops and On-Demand learning via the CIPP online learning platform.
Training location to be confirmed.
Workshops will include the following:
- National Insurance
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory Parental Payments
- Apprenticeship Levy
- Student Loans
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Employment law and Payroll Law
- Benefits in Kind
- Gender Payroll Gap reporting
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The opportunity to become a full-time employee after completion of the Payroll Level 3 programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.