Content Creator & Digital Marketing Apprenticeship SOCIAL FIREWORKS LTD.
Amazing opportunity to work in a fast-paced, small team environment where your input, voice and contribution matters! We value our team, our clients and the work we do! It shows - that's why we are award-winning. Be part of a dynamic, roll-up-your-sleeves company and learn, grow and develop as we do.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2024
There is the opportunity for more hours. We offer a 20% bonus scheme for any project or additional work sold to clients for all members of the team.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
07 Jan 2024
07 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- The apprentice will be responsible for writing, updating and creating content for a variety of digital marketing tools including social media pages, emails, blogs and AdWords. Full training will be provided
- They will also manage day-to-day interactions, questions and queries with customers via social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Duties may include:
- Editing and publication of content on websites
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) of content
- Daily management of social media communications with customers and interested parties, building relationships with our followers.
- Answering questions, complaints and queries
- Daily monitoring and weekly reporting of social media activity
- Supporting the director with ad-hoc administrative tasks including reports to clients, phone calls and blog writing
- Writing and editing post copy for all clients as required, tailoring to the individual social media platforms
- Photo editing of images from using specialist software (Canva)
- Creating content and actively proposing social media posts and campaign to be delivered online
- Attending events with the team in Kent, and London, and days away
- Attending client and team meetings via Zoom/ Google Hangouts
- Grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English Reading & Writing
- Experience using a CMS (Wix)
- Experience using design software (Canva)
- Confident in verbal communication, able to work with senior team members/ managers
- A basic understanding of how to use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from personal use, if not business use
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and be a proactive and helpful team member
- Creative mindset for design, problem solving and solutions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for marketing, design and social media
- Motivated and hardworking
The training you will be getting
Content Creator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The work you will do with Social Fireworks will expose you to a small team and all the work we do which means you will gain great exposure for your career growth and development
- You will do your training at the Social Fireworks offices weekly, with monthly visits from your apprenticeship mentor to see how you are progressing
- At the end of the apprenticeship, you will come away with the equivalent of an A-level
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After the apprenticeship, any path within the marketing and sales discipline of business, is where your career could progress.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.