Business Administration Apprentice FAMOUS RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY LTD
Welcoming staff to the office with new applicants, interviewing them on their roles before we register them for work, sometimes working under pressure. Contacting and taking calls from our Clients and contractors. Dealing with weekly payrolls and putting job hour on the system for bookings.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
07 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Making and Receiving calls.
- Answering phone queries from staff, applicants, and clients,
- Processing and calculating weekly time sheet hours.
- Inputting hours on spread sheets.
- Managing social media
The training you will be getting
Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once you've successfully completed the apprenticeship, you will have the skills, knowledge and qualifications to pursue an ongoing career in administration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.