Business Administrator Apprentice HEYLAND RECRUITMENT LTD
Heyland Recruitment are looking for a Business Administrator to join their friendly team, in the Christleton office. The role provides support to allow the team to work efficiently with clients and candidates. Duties will include formatting CV's, posting vacancies to job boards, maintaining the CRM database, managing the admin inbox.
Closing date: 12 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
29 Jan 2024
07 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great attention to detail
- Good basic level of education, including IT skills, and the ability to use Microsoft Office (training will be given on internal systems)
- Self-motivation and a willingness to learn and develop new skills
Daily key responsibilities:
- Formatting candidate CV’s using Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Maintaining the CRM database by adding/deleting/updating clients', candidate's and company details
- Advertising vacancies via Broadbean to various web-boards and our website
- Removing old vacancies via Broadbean and our website
- Creating job advert visuals on Canva to post on LinkedIn
- Reviewing bounce back emails and finding correct email addresses for clients and candidates
- Requesting employment references for candidates (via email only)
Additional office duties:
- Answering the phone, taking messages, emailing relevant consultants
- Take minutes at quarterly office meetings
- Keeping the office tidy
- Placing stationery orders
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Get in touch if you think you have the skills required and would like to gain a qualification whilst you earn.
The training you will be getting
This is a great opportunity to gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification and earn whilst you learn!
Throughout the duration of the qualification, you'll be allocated time to prepare and research for your assessor meetings (known as "off the job training") which are held at the office; whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
At the end of the apprenticeship, you'll have an in-house end point assessment - no exams!
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
An apprenticeship in Business Administration can lead to a range of careers, including: Office Junior, Office Manager etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.