Business Administrator Apprentice UNITED GUARDING SERVICES LTD
Join our dedicated team at United Guarding as an Apprentice Business Administrator. You'll embark on a work-based training program with Impact Futures, offering an exciting opportunity to learn a variety of skills in a vibrant office environment. Gain invaluable experience in administration and customer service while working in a fast-paced office.
Closing date: 27 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Dec 2023
09 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Welcome visitors to the business
- Manage diaries and schedule meetings.
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate contacts.
- Provide support for clients
- Contribute to marketing efforts, including website updates, LinkedIn, and job board advertisements
- Support Contract Managers in contract management.
- Participate in site visits during reviews (once qualified)
- Create and review contracts, supporting the tendering process.
The training you will be getting
- Over the course of 18 months, you will study topics such as understanding an organisation, regulations, policies & processes/procedures, aspects of project management, how to manage performance, planning, organisation & decision making skills, quality and process improvement, business fundamentals and IT & external environmental factors (these subjects may differ)
- Upon successful completion of the business administration apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a level 3 certification
- Functional skills if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Potential to progress into the Human Resources, Operations, Sales or Finance Depts
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.