Apprentice Business Development Analyst MORNINGSIDE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
Working alongside the Business Development and Portfolio teams, the successful candidates will undertake analysis of external market factors from available data, extract and present data that will drive decision making and add value through identifying other information related to potential products.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
01 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Extract sales and volume data from IQVIA and other sources and present in a way to support decision making.
- To collate, develop and analyse other selected datasets within the wider business to support decision making on both in portfolio and pipeline products.
- Liaise with Commercial and other functions to ensure a complete understanding of how a market functions for a given product or disease area.
- Support and deliver work to ensure that all department key information is available in useable formats both from internal and external sources, including but not limited to building business cases and creating and updating trackers.
- To liaise with the IT and Finance functions and work in partnership to ensure data is presented in the most efficient manner.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- Within the first 15 months additional training is delivered at Loughborough College, one morning a week for 12 weeks, dates are subject to enrolment date.
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite.
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Aspire is a growing company that is always looking for new talent. This apprenticeship is a great opportunity to showcase the apprentices’ talents.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.