Office Administration Assistant Apprentice PEOPLE BUILDING LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a desire to provide great office administration skills. Our business helps those with mental health challenges so if you want to feel like you're making a difference in the work you do, look no further.
Closing date: 19 Dec 2023
Salary will be between £10,816.00 - £19,136.00 - (Depending on age and experience)
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
30 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- You must be organised and able to stay on top of your tasks. You must speak/read/write and understand English very well as our office is a shop front and we deal with people directly off of the street, over the phone and online.
- You need to have a good attitude, a positive personality and be reliable.
- Email management
- Cover the phone
- Customer management system updates and data entry
- Print/Scan & copy documents
- Posting letters and parcels
- Upload and distribute content to blogs and social media
- Filing and shredding
- Distribute information to our online platforms
- Audio/Video transcription
- Assist in video and online creation
- Chase up missing documentation from our practitioners.
- Distribute information via our customer management system.
- Add customers into our customer management system and tag them with details of what they have purchased/are interested in
- Upload webinars, videos and other media to our online platforms
- Text new enquiries
- Wordpress website plugin updates
- Put files and manuals together
- Set up affiliate accounts for our partners
- Proof read any new material
- Keep office tidy/health and safety tasks
- Any other tasks as required
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Delivery method of training to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possible full time role on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Pay increases based on performance and company growth.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.