Business Administration Apprentice - Production Planning department CASTINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Castings P.L.C are offering the chance for a candidate to take part in the Business Administration apprenticeship as a part of the production planning team. You will carry out a wide range of duties, with a view to working in the production planning team after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 11 Jan 2024
Monthly bonus based on company performance.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
25 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Ensure levels of stock and finished goods are monitored and maintained
- Collaborate with customers to support their needs and demands by producing parts efficiently and on time
- Ensure resources are available for the factory plan
- Screen calls and take detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Photocopying, binding, and filing all company documents
- Assist with Health and Safety checks
- Update contact list on the data base
- Providing support to reception during busy periods
- Booking meeting rooms
The training you will be getting
You will gain a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship qualification. As part of this apprentice training, you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, for induction and an assessor will visit you in the company one day a month.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time position within the production planning department on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.