This role will act as a direct support function to VHS Ltd. As an apprentice Administrator, you will contribute to and implement action to meet and maintain administrative standards throughout the portfolio.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2023
Pay is dependant on applicant To be agreed at appraisals throughout probationary period. Or within PDP sessions.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
20 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
General support and administrative function of the Head Office to include:
- Typing letters / emails / messages on an electronic care platform
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Ordering stationary
- Updating office in/out board on a weekly basis
- Marketing - via delegation from Management Team
- Shredding, scanning
- Creating / preparing folders / packs for Pathways / Guests
- Assisting with the creation, implementation, and maintenance of an asset management programme, led by Operations Director
Recruitment support - Led by Office Administrator.
- Prep interview packs
- Scanning of recruitment documentation
- Creating electronic personnel files
Supporting with the completion and closing of incident reporting
- The creation, plotting and analysation of compliancy audits
- Ensuring Policy of the month is cascaded to staff, chased down and compliancy is met
- Marketing and social Media uploads to promote the excellent work being carried out
- Support with FF&E and official opening of new community pathways.
- Updating our NHS capacity tracker in light of Covid 19
The training you will be getting
- Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
- Day release
- You will undertake the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed.
- You will undertake both on and off-the-job training by a team of industry-qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Office Administrator
- Potentially into HR
- Potentially into Office Management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.