Office and Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship ADELE CARR FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Payroll Office Administrator required to oversee the temporary worker payroll, assist consultants with candidate information and work with the Business Operations team on all administrative tasks for the business.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
Travel expenses and bonus.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
20 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Inputting weekly payroll hours for a variable number of employees.
- Inputting new starters/ leavers and amending personal contact details.
- Scanning and data entry.
- Overseeing the compliance of the temporary workers.
- Answering the phones and dealing with general and payroll queries.
- Uploading CVs onto our system and ensuring they are formatted and presentable for clients.
- Booking meeting rooms and events for managers as needed.
- Calculating gross profit reports.
- Adding and sourcing new companies.
- General admin duties and supporting the Operations Director and team.
- Managing various spreadsheets and reporting figures to departmental heads.
The training you will be getting
12 week block release 1 day a week at Warrington and Vale Royal College either the Warrington or Winsford Campus to work towards your level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time permanent vacancy available within the Business Operations team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
ADELE CARR FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT LTD
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.