Hyundai Service Advisor Apprenticeship - Ashford MARSHALL MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the company.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Dec 2023
19 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Marshall Hyundai Ashford are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting reception-based role, working towards a level 2 customer service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
The training you will be getting
Candidates will work towards achieving Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. They will also be required to study towards achieving level 2 maths and English functional skills if they do not already hold equivalent qualifications. https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Hyundai certified training
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
MARSHALL MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.