This vacancy is for an Apprentice Administrator based in Ribchester. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2024
Salary for an apprentice starts at £5.28 p/hr and the company are will to pay up to £7.69 p/hr.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Feb 2024
30 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Responsibilities of the Apprentice Administrator are to include but are not limited to the following:
- Collate and check weekly timesheets
- Handling timesheet queries by communicating directly with temporary workers
- Updating the Input Sheet with all bookings/cancellations/amendments
- Creating candidates, clients and bookings on Timesheet Portal
- Updating Timesheet Portal with booking end dates
- Reconciling the candidate planner, Input sheet and timesheet portal weekly
- Assisting the finance team with AWR tracking weekly and communicating with the team when an AWR questionnaire needs to be completed
- Conducting a weekly compliance audit
- Uploading documents to Influence (ID/Registration Packs/Credit Checks/etc.)
- Maintaining candidate and client records on Influence, ensuring client groups are up to date and updating client statuses on weekly basis
- CV formatting 'The Ginger Way'
- Support the business with ad-hoc administrative and reporting tasks
- Stationary/Refreshment ordering
- Reporting on candidate redeployment
- Taking payments for up front clients
Measures of Performance
- For Ginger Recruitment to be REC compliant and look to achieve GOLD standard
- Improve brand awareness from consistent CV formatting
- Ensure minimum standard of office equipment is maintained
- Complete all online learning to a high standard and achieve the Level 3 Business Administration qualification within 18 months
The training you will be getting
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - maths, English - if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.