Silver X Group are looking for the next addition to our amazing team! Due to Continued growth, The Silver X Group is now recruiting an ambitious and detail-oriented HR Apprentice to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to develop their skills within a dynamic and growing company.
Closing date: 25 Jan 2024
" Work for a company experiencing growth and investing back into the operation, free onsite parking, Monday to Friday working, continuous industry training"
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2024
19 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
What does a typical day include?
- Recruitment and Onboarding: Assist with the onboarding process by preparing new employee files, conducting orientations, and processing new hire paperwork
- Payroll Administration: The HR Administrator assists by maintaining accurate employee records in PHR system to ensure payroll is processed correctly
- Compliance: The HR Administrator helps ensure that the organisation follows all applicable employment laws and regulations by maintaining accurate employee records and assisting with audits
- PHR Management: The HR Administrator helps manage the HR Information System (PHR) by ensuring data accuracy and generating reports
- Training and Development: The HR Administrator assists with organising training and development programs for employees by scheduling training sessions, tracking attendance, and preparing training materials
- Operational management of Organisation Training Matrix
- Source and update the daily sickness and return to work information
- Communications: Ensure all business updates are communicated out across all the business in line with the communication rules
- Uniform order and stock control
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Employee Relations: The HR Administrator helps maintain positive employee relations by responding to employee inquiries and concerns and ensuring that HR policies and procedures are communicated and followed
The training you will be getting
You will achieve you Level 3 HR qualification.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (14 - 18 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include:
- Business and Customer Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Building a team
- HR legislation
- HR Functions, roles and plans
- Systems and Processes
- Service Delivery
- Problem Solving
- Change and Improvement techniques
- HR base data and Info
- Emotional intelligence
You may need to complete level 2 maths and English Functional skills (if you cannot evidence prior grades).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful person will go on to have a great career in HR and can progress through their Level 5 qualification whilst growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.