Fantastic opportunity to work for UK’s largest dedicated Juicer retailer, as part of your role you will be, assisting with order packing, responding to emails from customers regarding returns, dealing with customer quotes, problem solving, all whilst working towards your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship. Duties will include; Follow a set protocol in dealing with returns/warranty issues and will need to be fully aware of the consumer rights act. Respond to emails from customers regarding returns, warranty issues and specific product queries. Process of orders and to make sure that orders are dispatched correctly.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
£300 a week depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.05
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
18 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
My client is the UK’s largest dedicated Juicer retailer, who have over 13 years of business and 30,000 happy customers across the UK and Europe. Their aim is to support people to ensure that they get the most out of their life by providing them with a variety of kitchen appliance, tools, and gadgets to also help and improve the customers health and wellbeing.
My client provides high quality goods that are made by reputable brands that support ethical practices. They also have experience across the board to help find products to help all customer’s needs. They have set up their own YouTube channel, constantly testing new products to broaden experiences and to show different ranks of products to ensure that the customer is able to find the best suitable product for them.
My client offers highly polished customer service experience and are now looking for a driven-orientated customer service apprentice to join their ever-growing friendly sales team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Gain a clear understanding of all products that are being sold within the company.
- Follow a set protocol in dealing with returns/warranty issues and will need to be fully aware of the consumer rights act.
- Respond to emails from customers regarding returns, warranty issues and specific product queries.
- Process of orders and to make sure that orders are dispatched correctly.
- Assist with order packing.
- Responsible for stock keeping and will need to ensure that all stock is booked correctly.
- Deal with customers requests such as custom orders, quotes, problem solving and problem management within a customer service function.
- Work with external customers as well as internal team members.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative streak with a keen eye for design.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Grade 4/C or above in Math’s and English.
- Confident and mature telephone manner.
- Work on own initiative.
This role is supported by the Business administration apprenticeships standard level 3 delivered by Starting Off.
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.