Support Team or Projects Apprenticeship to National PropTech provider - Level 6 technologywithin
We are looking for an enthusiastic, determined and personable individual to join our support or projects team. You will work alongside our current engineers to support or deploy our proprietary solutions into flexible workspace throughout the UK and Europe. Our solutions cover a wide range of technologies, from network management to SaaS. Duties will include; Respond to and being the primary communication route to customers Handling both faults and service requests, including sales of standard items Ability to work well with Technical Resource Engineers, whilst still leading and owning support tickets
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
The salary stated is for Year 1, increase applied in year 2 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas (plus bank holidays), Private Medical insurance, Death in Service benefits, Salary Sacrifice Pension, Discounts with our sister Hotel company.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2024
16 Oct 2023
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
What you will do in your working day
- You will be part of either our support or Installations team, working closely with them and other IT technicians focusing on solving issues and providing a first-class customer service
- Respond to and being the primary communication route to customers
- Handling both faults and service requests, including sales of standard items
- Ability to work well with Technical Resource Engineers, whilst still leading and owning support tickets
- Managing ticket resolution with the stated SLA period.
The training you will be getting
We are happy to offer:
- Level 6 - Digital and Technology Solutions (Apprenticeship) BSc (Hons)
- Delivery method TBC
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 9 - 4 (previously A*-C)) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Digital and technology solutions professional
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.