Digital Marketing Apprentice (Together Facilities Management) TOGETHER FM
Together FM are looking to take on a Digital Marketing Apprentice. You will be making social media posts for our social handles and creating marketing flyers, brochures, design print media, stationary. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
16 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Encourage customers to leave us reviews
- Video creation
- Collating photos to use for marketing purposes
- Logos and website material creation
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.