Bertschi are looking to appoint a Warehouse Administrator Apprentice to join the team at their prestigious Middlesbrough facility. The successful candidate will be given ongoing coaching and training in all aspects of their role with the opportunity to process if motivated.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2023
Competitive Salary and benefits associated with working for a global company to be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
16 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support with the preparation and control of customs paperwork to include clearances/withdrawals using HMRC software package CDS.
- Export documentation for goods shipments.
- Liaising with transport providers and the operational warehouse team to collate the relevant information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond to emails and pass them onto the correct person.
- Assist with the scheduling of loads and/or collections.
- Completion of a booking-in schedule.
- Liaise with customers as required.
- Assist with transport and administrative functions in the departments as and when required.
- Any other reasonable duties or tasks as per management instruction.
- Ensure that all Company ‘Health and Safety’ standards, protocols and procedures are always adhered to and always working in a ‘Health and Safety’ conscious manner.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills maths and English, if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Career progression within the group is encouraged with opportunities put forward for those who want to succeed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.